FW: [friendsofYCAS] Fw: YORK, SC: YORK COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL: AVAILABLE FOR RESCUE--some from the adoption floor, mom and puppies

  • rescuethemutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2013

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Trina Davis <davist0802@...>
      Sent: Fri, Sep 13, 2013 8:52 pm
      Subject: [friendsofYCAS] Fw: YORK, SC: YORK COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL: AVAILABLE FOR RESCUE--some from the adoption floor, mom and puppies

      Picture

      Animal Description

      A060696 - 1 YEAR 6 MONTHS, UNALTERED FEMALE, BROWN BOSTON TERRIER MIX MED
      DUE OUT BY 09/14/2013

      Goliath-HW neg, from the adoption floor

      A060716 - 10 MONTHS, UNALTERED MALE, BLACK LABRADOR RETR MIX PUPPY
      DUE OUT BY 09/16/2013

      Huckleberry, from the adoption floor, hw neg

      A060720 - 1 YEAR 1 MONTH, UNALTERED MALE, RED TICK REDBONE HOUND MED
      DUE OUT BY 09/16/2013

      A060951 - 2 YEARS, UNALTERED FEMALE, BLACK LABRADOR RETR MIX LARGE
      DUE OUT BY 09/14/2013

      A060976 - 1 YEAR 6 MONTHS, UNALTERED MALE, TAN CAIRN TERRIER MIX SMALL
      DUE OUT BY 09-16-13

      A061127 - 5 YEARS, UNALTERED MALE, BLACK FLAT COAT RETR LARGE
      DUE OUT BY 09-13-13

      A057686 - 9 MONTHS, SPAYED FEMALE, BLACK BERNESE HOUND SMALL
      DUE OUT BY 09/17/2013

      Little Bear, from the adoption floor, hw neg

      A060852 - 9 MONTHS, NEUTERED MALE, BLACK AUST CATTLE DOG and COLLIE SMOOTH PUPPY
      DUE OUT BY 09/16/2013

      So cute

      A061112 - 3 MONTHS, UNALTERED MALE, BLACK GERM SHEPHERD MIX PUPPY
      DUE OUT BY 09-16-13

      YORK, SC

      NEEDS RESCUE ASAP

      They must have a commitment by closing time the day they are due out.

      SHELTER HOURS:

      9:00am – 5:00pm Mon – Fri

      9:30am – 12:30pm Sat

      SHELTER PHONE:

      803-628-3190 (business hours only)

      SHELTER CONTACTS:

      TRACY  CARASZI  - tracy.caraszi@...

      Marion Peterson   marion.peterson@...

      Please refer to the animal’s I.D. number when contacting the shelter!

      VOLUNTEER CONTACTS:

      If local transport or pull is needed, contact (e-mail) one of the following:

      CATS:

      Carol Whisenant cwhisten@...

      Brittney Phillips bphillips4158@...

      Dogs

      KIM HENSON - Kimberlyhenson@...

      Kristen Blank  weebiscuit1946@...

      Robin King   lizie_1955@...

      When emailing, please put "RESCUE OFFER" in the subject line so we don’t miss it!!

      TO PULL, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:

      1. E-mail the shelter or call one of the numbers below.

      2. Give them your 501c3 number if they don’t already have it. These animals are to rescue only.

      3. Have the animal’s I.D. number available

      RESCUE HOURS:

      9:00am – 4:00pm Mon – Fri

      9:30am – 10:30pm Sat

      *NOTE: You, too, can check out pets on Pet Harbor.

      1. The zip code you should enter is 29745.

      2. Go to “Search I.D. Number”.

      3. A list of shelters will come up. Select York County Animal Shelter at the bottom of the first list.

      4. Go to the top of that list and select “Use this Shelter list”.

      5. The next screen will be “I.D. search” –type in the Dog or cat’s I.D. number. If a picture comes up, it is still there!

      YCAC
      "Daily Rescue Animals"

      http://www.yorkcountygov.com

      The following is a list of animals currently available for RESCUE at York County Animal Control (YORK, SC).

      The following are standard criteria:

      1. The animal has had a health check at the time they were selected for rescue, with any abnormalities noted listed in the electronic kennel record.
      2. The animal appeared to be amicable towards people, other dogs, and cats at the time that they were selected for rescue.
      3. Other notable criteria, if any (such as basic obedience skills, appears housetrained, etc.) will have been noted in the electronic kennel record.

      If there is an asterisk (*) after the "DUE OUT BY" date, this indicates there is additional information regarding this animal that you may find helpful

      Please contact us at (803) 628-3190 if you wish this additional information.
      All information provided regarding an animal should be considered a "snapshot" window in time, to the best of our abilities, in a high intake shelter environment.