New Hampshire Diabetic Cat needs Lantus Insulin and Fancy Feast Classic

  • therapuppy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      We took in a diabetic cat that the family was going to
      euthanize after his diagnosis - He is doing very well
      We are looking for an adoptive home - that can enjoy
      his gentle and quiet nature and care for him.

      He need Lantus Insulin - if you have any to help this cat
      email me info AT saveapetslife org

      He can only eat Fancy Feast Classic brand of food - this
      food does not have the ingredients that spike his blood sugar.

      If you have any Fancy Feast or FF coupons we are most appreciative.

      He is a sweet and gentle cat with excellent manners. He is very neat with the litter box.

      Any donations to his care can be sent through our paypal account
      on saveapetslife (dot) org

      Thank you

      Please no referrals to Venita Wood or Diabetic Cats in Need
      The experience with them was unpleasant and she is very unpredictable,
      did not honor their support and she gave me bad advice about
      how to care for a diabetic cat - I reported them to several agencies
      She can seem fine at first but then she makes up stories and creates entire situations that never happened - to make matters worse she then goes around to ensure her crazy thoughts are shared by others.
      You will not see her switch coming - one day you wake up and she is sure she must have your cat - or brand you as unfit. Black mail.
      At the time of her crazy accusations the cat was under the care of another group -where he is doing very well. Under DCIN care he was not getting better - I found out that the advice given was not good advice. I am told there are other victims with the same kind of experience with DCIN / Venita.