Guinea pig Food/Supplies Needed In Pennsylvania

  • shygurl201330
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013
      I have been taking in unwanted guinea pigs from people who no longer want to care for them. I care for them on my own. I have 8 guinea pigs & I am in need of food,Timothy hay,bedding.
       If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated! Please email me if your interested or gonna send something so I know if I need to go check my mail there. My address where things should go will be
      April Brown
      PO Box 13
      Julian,pa 16844