Food for my cats & flea collars

  • Tammy Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013
      I have 3 cats and one 5mo old kitty. I am trying to find a home for kitty but I'm picky and he may end up staying if I can't. I love my furbabies so much, they are like family but I'm having a bit of a tough time right now and they will be out of food tomorrow, litter is gone and they have some fleas. They are indoor cats and I'm afraid I may have to put them out so they can use restroom and not in my house, but I'm scared with all the other wild cats running around. Plz help!!