in need of flea meds for dogs and cats

  • theirsecretangeloflove
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      I have 4 large dogs (60 lbs) and 5 cats that need flea meds badly, one of the cats and two of the dogs are allergic to fleas, these are all rescues that I saved from the gas chambers years ago, I'm on fixed income, any help would be greatly appreciated, Wilmington NC area, I have tried home remedys it doenst help much for them, anyone that watns to help could either send teh flea meds or a gift card to even pay my vet (credit on my account for it) I'm really struggling this year for them, God bless and thansk for reading