flea product

  • ginny_3893
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
      I run a small rescue in central Missouri. Am in need of frontline. I have bought the cheaper kind and it doesn't due the trick. Could use 7 tubes of frontline top spot for x-large dogs. Also in need of petfood cat and dog. Only half of the animals are listed on petfinder. I will list more cats later. I have a total of 30 cats and 6 dogs. Most of the cats are not adoptable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Bless
      http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MO524.html