Help what suprise -----

  • mom_of_too
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      My cat goes outside alot i live in country i never knew it but she was pregnant she had 4 cute babies with my dogs i have to keep her in the bathroom and im needing things for her like blankets a small pet bed anything i may need for her and her babies please help me i have pay pal ---- mom_of_too@... also a walmart i can walk to i have no car. Misty Goodwin
    • Heather Fromm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
        Hello I am disabled and have a 1year old puppy I am teaching how to swim
        and I need a rope and one of those orange water dummies to teach him
        how to swim if anybody has some old ones they don't want anymore
        that would be great.
        Thank you for the help.
        Heather