need bags of concrete and framing lumber to build cat kennel NORH CAROLINA

  • adreella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      We moved in with our family, and one of them is severely allergic to cats, even though she loves them very much, we have a huge dog kennel and a roof but we need appx 10-12 bags of concrete, and framing lumber and wheelbarrow to make a floor to keep them in so they are safe, healthy and still have a good loving home, they are not outside cats, we could not get a rescue to take them so this is our next step, please help, our family has been through so much recently and if we can just get this done it will really be a blessing to us, We live in NC>