needing from Boyd,Tx

  • Nicole Goodwin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 9:06 AM
       Emergency Hi i posted a few weeks ago needing dog and cat food i am still in need of this even tough i sweet lady did buy me some flea meds for the dogs and cat litter thinking another lady was gonna get the food but sadly i never did if anyone can help me please i have a cat and 3 chihuhuas in need im in boyd tx . ps  : i have no car now its messed up but i do have a walmart across the street from me i walk to  please help me feed my fur babies i been feeding them my food and have 2 kids to i have to feed :(