reposting for Safe Haven GSD Rescue, Inc in Oklahoma

  • dianne_channell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      We tend to forget how long it takes to rebuild after such devastating storms, once they are no longer on the front page of the newspapers. It takes a long time to put Humpty Dumpty back together again! Please email, call, or view their petfinder site (listed below). Thank you. Dianne

      Safe Haven German Shepherd Rescue Inc.

      PO Box 2047

      Mannford, OK 74044
      Phone: 405-645-4888

      Email: sheps2haven@...

      NEWS

      We were victims of the Mannford wildfires Aug 4, 2012. Our property was completely destroyed by the fire. We lost our barns, sheds, dog runs, wellhouse and our house.To rebuild, we need fencing,dog runs, T-posts, concrete, wire and plastic crates, dog beds, shade cloth, run covers, canopies, flea, tick and heartworm preventive and building supplies for sheds and barns. While every effort was made to evacuate all the animals, Sadly not all of the dogs survived. Several of the survivors were severely burned, and have been recovering at various foster facilities, including Muddy Paws Grooming and Daycare, Horizon Veterinary Clinic, and the Tulsa SPCA. Many thanks to them and to the Oklahoma Alliance for Animals and the Animal Emergency Center. We would appreciate your help in bringing our babies home.

      Dianne Channell