In need of small doggie wheelchair...

  • JODIE
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      I feel awful asking but my Marley is in need of a small wheelchair. He is a 4 year old shitzu very very good dog love him with all my heart. He has a disc injury and now is dragging both rear legs. I am currently out of work on workmans compensation myself and do to tight tight budget unable to afford one a current point in my life. I have taken him to vets and we have had all medical taken care of and have gotten his prescriptions but would love to see him be active on his own he deserves it. Thank you a head of time. Jodie can reply at jodie13863@...