Tx. Austin, Reunion Rescue, rehab & training & rescue for pits

  • dianne_channell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 1:47 PM
      I would like to erect shade tarps so the rescue dogs can be comfortable in the outdoor kennels. We expect temperatures to be over 100 degrees through October. These sail tarps will keep our pitties comfy and cool while they enjoy being outdoors.

      Thank you.
      Dianne Channell on behalf of Reunion Rescue
      tendogs@...