Need cases of wet food and other supplies for our cat rescue

  • Jason Fitelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013
      Hi, we are in dire needs of 30 cases of wet cat food for our fosters and our many kittens and cats, as well as other supplies to keep operations going. Donations have been way low and our Executive Director keeps it all going at his own expense, too often.

      Anyone making a purchase to help us on our amazon wish list will get a receipt of donation from our charity treasurer.

      As most people who rescue animals know, asking for vital resources is so hard and yet so important.

      Our wish list (which can be found on our website and also on our facebook page:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&id=KAQ9B4LUETSA&type=wishlist

      About us-Our page on facebook-

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inky-Blue-Sea-Companion-Animal-Rescue-Inc/142311335840248?fref=ts

      Our website-

      www.inkybluesea.org or www.SocialAnimalTrust.org

      Our listing at Charities Bureau-

      http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=274725295

      Thanks you so much in advance.

      Please let us know if you have ANY questions~

      Best Regards,

      Jason Fitelli
      Manager of Operations
      IBSCAR/Social Animal Trust