Wanted: Horse Turnout Blanket/Rain Sheet Location: Astoria, Oregon

  • M H
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 4:57 AM
      I'm in need of a rain turnout, size 75". Some 72" that run big will work. Must be buckle front...mare is terribly head shy. She has one but it doesn't have any sort of lining and we get a lot of coastal rain and coastal storms, so she needs something a little heavier. At least 600 denier.
      Thank you.
      ~Michelle