Hialeah/Miami, FL: Rock thrown to eye-needs medical!!!! Remem ber the Walmart family of dogs in Hialeah, FLA ? The mom & pup rescued but the male was left behind.....We just got him and need help, Hiale ah FL

  • Linda Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013

      Linda Swanson

      Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.~ Mark Twain

      Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our souls when we look the other way. Martin Luther King

      Hialeah/Miami, FL: Rock thrown to eye-needs medical!!!! Remember the Walmart family of dogs in Hialeah, FLA ?
      The mom & pup rescued but the male was left behind.....We just got him and need help, Hialeah FL

      PLEASE CROSSPOST AND IF YOU CAN SPARE A FEW DOLLARS PLEASE HELP.
      PHYL

      Remember the Walmart family of dogs who were living on the streets for a year. First we got the puppy , then the momma in Jan of this year. She was pregnant again and we vetted and adopted all the puppies and the momma. But so sadly, we couldn't catch the male and he was running around mourning the loss of his companion. After a year of trying, the male was just caught. We have him in a foster, but he is very ill and will need a blood transfusion. We are trying to save his life. The bill so far has been $550 and that is without the transfusion.   We never gave up on him. The woman feeding him, never gave up, she fed him everyday in hopes of gaining his trust. Please help us follow through with him.

      Below is Papa. One of the homeless men living around the shopping center smashed a rock into his eye saying that it wasn't fair that people were feeding the homeless dogs and that we should be feeding him instead. This is such a tragedy on every level, but at least  we have a chance to help Papa.

      Donations can be made by paypal  by going to  www.myanimalsrock.org or by check to My Animals Rock,  PO Box 630729, Miami Fl 33163 or call Kathy 305 401 4693

      Below is the original picture of the family last November 2012

      --
      Kathy
      My Animals Rock, Inc., 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation

      "No one makes a greater mistake than he who does nothing because he can only do little". Edmund Burke

      --
      Perfect Pet Adoption Center
      Would you like to volunteer?