Urgent Relocation of Feral Cats in Danger (donations needed) (UNCL ASSIFIED)

  • Linda Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      Hello everyone,

      A feral colony in Middle River, MD has been the target of uncaring property manager who has hiring a company to trap and kill them all.  We need to relocate them to a farm but the farm requires $100 per cat (to pay for food and vet updates).  All cats are being vetted at our expense but we don't have enough money to cover the costs of the farm fee.

      Please help us, any amount is greatly appreciated.

      Please crosspost for our cause.

      https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/7SlGa

      Thank you,

      Cheryl

      Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
      Caveats: NONE

      OVERSTOCK ipads: $30.93
      Get 32GB Apple iPad for as low as $30.93. Limit 1.Day. Grab yours Now!
      zbiddy.com