Small Town Rescue Needing Help...

  • wintryamythyst7319
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 11:03 AM
      I am a volunteer at a very small town humane society rescue group.Called Twin County Humane Society. We are approaching flea and tick season and the funds just aren't there. Being from a very small community donations barely trickle in . we have up to 50 puppies and dogs at a given time some being with us up to a month in time until we find another larger rescue group to take them and transport them to larger more heavily populated areas, but until then we are faced with huge bills especially with flea and tick medications. Any donations or help with this approaching problem will be greatly appreciated. Once you reply I will give you the direct contact information for the Twin County Humane Society or you can look for them on facebook . They have a donate button on their page along with address & phone number. we also could use donations of either used or new plastic dog houses. we have 15 stalls and not nearly enough dog houses/beds for them all. Thank You in advance for any help you can offer.