FW: Rocky Mount, NC_Husky left behind

  • rescuethemutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 11:06 AM

      From: patti-stinson@... [mailto:patti-stinson@...] On Behalf Of Patti Stinson
      Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 10:14 AM
      To: patti-stinson@...; maarr-acceptspam-vhd3icocivpxmmd3pyajkqantk2q@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: FW: Rocky Mount, NC_Husky left behind

      From: Fran Cardin <ladylowrider@...>

      This dog's family moved and left him behind.  He needs a home ASAP.  If anyone can help, please contact Judy at the numbers shown below.  Thanks!

      Hi Fran ,

      Here is the handsome boy I was telling you about…he needs a good home.He’s about a year old and very friendly and playful.

      Let me know.

      Thanks,Judy Winstead

      2623 Sunset Ave.

      Rocky Mount, NC   27804

      (252)  903-7680 - Cell

      (252) 442-1996 -Fax

      (252) 442-8900 - Office

      Please do NOT add me to your email list without my permission.

      I no longer use language that accepts the current concept of animals as property, commodities and/or things. Rather than refer to myself and others as "owners" of animals, I now refer to myself and others as "guardians" of our animal companions and to animals as "he" or "she" rather than "it". I urge you to do the same.

      ---
      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Patti Stinson" group.