RE: [AnimalWishList] Digest Number 2471

  • Yvonne Tolley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013

      Mike we don’t’ remove people for spam due to hacking.  I usually just delete the message so no one clicks on it and then put that email address on moderation for a short time.

      Yvonne Tolley

      Isaiah 41:10

      Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

      A big part of my world, with four little paws and a purple ribbon on her ponytail, has quietly left me behind here.  Bye bye my dearest Mollie

      Again I say goodbye to a blessed little girl with Daisies in her hair (Daisy Mae), and a wonderful friend in green ribbons and bows (Maimee) and precious Savannah.

       They are not human but do bring out the humanity in all of us.  Such is the life of the yorkie. These little heartbeats at my feet.

       And

       "Knitting folklore says that if you knit a strand of your hair into your work, you will be forever bound to the person who receives that  work".

       In my life, this means that a lot of people are forever bound to my  Yorkies   and one little maltese."

       Flowers are the earth's way of laughing and Flowers are love's truest

       language.... Just ask Pansy, Morning Glory, Rosietulip and Blossom

       To be invited to Sewing for Dogs group, please email me and request an invitation.

      LogoSewGFjj-600x300

       http://yvonnesyorkies.com/asewgramycreation