Changes in group

  • Yvonne Tolley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013

      We are getting a lot of spam.  I have changed some ways messaging on the group to assist in the management of our huge membership

      I really do think we need we clean out the dead wood in the group so you will receive one reactivation if you are bouncing and if you don’t reactivate,  you will be removed from the group.

      All new members  will be put on moderate for a while to assure spam is not present.

      ALL MEMBERS that no spam/trash will be allowed

      Please put in your location of your request in the subject line, as we all know that we all have a ton of mail to answer each day and this would give the viewer the chance to know if they can help this particular person.

      Yvonne Tolley

      Isaiah 41:10

      Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

      A big part of my world, with four little paws and a purple ribbon on her ponytail, has quietly left me behind here.  Bye bye my dearest Mollie

      Again I say goodbye to a blessed little girl with Daisies in her hair (Daisy Mae), and a wonderful friend in green ribbons and bows (Maimee) and precious Savannah.

       They are not human but do bring out the humanity in all of us.  Such is the life of the yorkie. These little heartbeats at my feet.

       And

       "Knitting folklore says that if you knit a strand of your hair into your work, you will be forever bound to the person who receives that  work".

       In my life, this means that a lot of people are forever bound to my  Yorkies   and one little maltese."

       Flowers are the earth's way of laughing and Flowers are love's truest

       language.... Just ask Pansy, Morning Glory, Rosietulip and Blossom

       To be invited to Sewing for Dogs group, please email me and request an invitation.

      LogoSewGFjj-600x300

       http://yvonnesyorkies.com/asewgramycreation