Feral Cat

  • four_dogs1kitten
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Been a long time since I posted here. This is actually where we got the help for a kitten we found in the yard, called Bella. Bella was adopted by the vet who cared for her with the help of Loretta and Best friends. I have made some amazing friends from this group. Bella made me so aware of the feral cats that need help, and with my friend Loretta's direction who I have met from this group, amazing things have happened. I cannot pet the Feral cats, but they will rub up against me and come when I call them by name. I feed them and have put up some shelters for them. I am still working on Spay neuter and release, but as of yet, no luck in with any trappers. I have been told it is a legal issue, I could be wrong. Anyway long story short, one of the Feral cats I call stripes is standing off from me and has a very swollen neck. This cat I used to be able to count every rib on her and up until today, she would come if I call her, purring as she rubbed against me. I do not have finances to bring her to a vet or would even attempt to trap her. I do the best I can. If there is a way to post a picture. I just took several with the zoom.
    • grace taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
        Where are you located?