Urgent funding plea

  • baby000000001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hurricane Pets Rescue
      cat praying
      Dear Members.  Friends and Friends in rescue:
      This is an urgent plea for funding.
      In the past 3 months we had major medical bills which it has pretty much drained out funding.
      We desperately need donations, if you can donate any amount at all please, I beg you to please do so.
      If we do not get funding real soon our animals will be without the only "home" some they had ever known and have.
      We have applied for grants once again and are waiting to hear back but some companies take anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks to make a determination and we just cannot wait that long.
      Further we can not count on the grants being granted either, they may happen, but they may not!
      Sadly, we have to live in the NOW and now 40 + animals are in jeopardy of loosing their "home" due to the fact that we ar almost out of funding.
      Thank you in advance for anything you can donate to help our kitties keep their "home".
      All donations are tax deductible, receipts will be provided upon request.
      If you need a receipt please E-Mail us @: HPRESQ@... and put "tax receipt" in the subject line.
      We cannot do what we do without your help, please feel free to share our plea and post on your social media sites.
      Thank you once again and God Bless you all.
      Here is how to donate

      To make a one time donation via Paypal please CLICK HERE.

      If you can and are willing to become a monthly donor of ANY amount please go to our Petfinder Page, scroll down to our where you will see HPR's Guardian Angel Program, from the drop down menu select the amount you can donate - from $ 10.00 and up and hit Submit, this will take you to our Paypal monthly donor site, were you can sign up from there.
      To send a check donation  you may do so by sending it to this mailing address:
      Hurricane Pets Rescue Inc.
      2160 Bay Drive West Suite # 14
      Miami Beach, FL. 33141
      Celene Albano, CEO
      Quick Links...
      Your donation is always tax deductible.

      Subscribe to our mailing list:

      Join our Yahoo groups:

      LIKE US ON FB:

      DONATE to HPR:

      Contact Information

      E-Meow: HPRESQ@... E-Meow Adoptions: HPRADOPTIONS@...

      Paw TeL: 786-999-8239

      For faster response always E-Meow Us first.

      This email was sent to hpresq@... by hpresq@... |
      Hurricane Pets Rescue | A 501C3 Non-Profit Organization | Contributions are TAX DEDUCTIBLE. | Miami Beach | FL | 33141