Member needs a place to stay

  • starshadow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      The farmer here wants to rent this place out for a profit, so I have to leave.

      Is there anyone who needs a caretaker, help with their animals, or with a relative who needs a live-in companion/housekeeper? I have two cats, quiet, keep to myself. I don't smoke or drink. I have experience with animals--rusty, but trained vet tech, animal rescuer--do well around all animals, don't mind a lot of them, and am fine with exotics/nondomestics. I have experience with big cats.

      Please provide a clean, dry, heated, with running water place for my cats and me to live. I'd like something real, not an RV.

      My car is not such that allows me to go far, looking for a place in NorCal, will consider SoCal.

      Thanks.

      Debbie
      https://www.createspace.com/3936343?ref=1147694&utm_id=6026

      "The book every rescue should have! 170 pages, chock full of information!" --Raise Funds for Pets