Will you be our Valentine?

  • AH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 12:55 PM
      Ruff-a-Roo! We are so pawleased to meet you! We would like to introduce ourselves- Beau, Henry, Milo, and Chloe. We are so excited to begin this amazing journey and hope you will join us. First things first we have to get healthy and strong! For us pups we are just little right now, but with lots of healthy food, vet care, snuggles and playtime we will grow to be the most handsome and beautiful pups around!

      We know that we have amazing lives waiting for us once we are ready! Will you help us get started on our journey? There are so many ways you can help!

      Help fill our tummies and make training time fun by providing an item from our Amazon Wishlist- http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1PMFOXOU5C9BY/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_ws_J.Ydrb08KW4EG

      Donate to help with our medical costs including exams, vaccinations, microchips, spay/neuter procedures and other medical needs to help us grow strong and healthy- http://www.angelshopeinc.org/donate/

      For a gift of $15.00 or more we would love to send you an Angel's Hope tote bag. Please indicate in the notes section if you would like one. They are great for carrying books or even your furpal's toys and treats!

      Share this email with your friends and family and ask them to share our journey too!

      Or if there another way you may be interested in helping us along our way we would love to bark with you about it.

      Four pups at one time is a big undertaking for our small organization, but we have so many amazing friends out there that we know we can do it. Thank you for your support!

      Sweet puppy nose nuzzles and hound dog tail wags to you!

      - Beau, Henry, Milo, and Chloe

      www.angelshopeinc.org
      https://www.facebook.com/AngelsHopeInc