Re: [AnimalWishList] Dog Food coupons

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      My friend runs a nationwide pet coupon exchange program and right now
      is in DESPERATE NEED of all the pet related coupons she can get her
      hands on. In fact she really needs people to become coupon clippers
      for her, as her program, within the past few weeks especcially has
      really grown in demand.(especcially with this poor economy and the
      upcoming fiscal cliff, people don't know how they are going to be able
      to continue caring for their own pets, their foster pets, their feral
      cat colonies, their rescue or shelter animals. Mary's program helps
      anyone who could use a helping paw. Her nationwide coupon exchange has
      been growing steadily since it began back in May' 2010. Mary ven sends
      the expired pet type coupons to the over seas military as they are
      allowed to use the expired pet related coupons at the stores where
      they are stationed overseas.
      Here is my friends mailing address, her website as well as her email
      address. If you still have these dog food coupons or come across any
      other coupons you don't use for your animals, PLEASE SEND THEM TO MY
      FRIEND. SHE REALLY NEEDS THEM DESPERATLY RIGHT NOW.
      Thanks so much and as promised, here is her contact info:

      Mary Rogers
      c/o Pet Coupons Central
      135 South H Street, apt # 5
      Tulare,California 93274