Wild Bird Rehab in need of donations

  • tms1950
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi everyone- I have posted my wish list in the data base,but will also list here.I`m a state and federal wildlife rehabilitator that specializes mostly in songbirds.Since I run my rehab on our pension and donations that come in,money is always helpful,but here are some things that I can use.Whatever surplus items that are sent to me and I don`t need are shared with other rehabbers.
      Lactated ringers
      heating pads(the type that doesn`t have automatic shut-off)
      Metacam,Baytril,Capstar,sulfa cream
      Vet wrap,Dawn dish soap,disinfectant wipes,paper towels,unscented Kleenex,packaged hand warmers,baby wash.
      Kaytee hand-feeding formula,high protein kitten food,Esbilac,KMR,bird seed(all types),millet sprays,mealworms,avian vitamins(I prefer Prime),liquid or powdered calcium carbonate.

      Thank you!
      Teresa Smelser
      For The Birds Wildlife Rehab
      Montrose,Mi.