Wild Oat Animal Rescue's 7th Annual Lowcost Pet Vaccinations! - Michigan

  • michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      WILD OAT ANIMAL RESCUE'S 7TH ANNUAL LOW COST VACCINE CLINICS!

      We are again hosting our low cost pet vaccination clinics for dogs and cats!

      We will be at many locations this year, with many dates.

      Vaccines are all $12. each vaccine Cash only please.

      Vaccines available for dogs are: Rabies, Distemper 4/1 (dhpp), Bordatella, and Lepto 4/1

      Vaccines available for cats are: Rabies, Distemper 4/1(rccp), and Feline Leukemia.

      Please leash dogs and crate cats.

      Bring proof of prior vaccines, if available. If you do not have proof, you can still get your pet vaccinated, but your pet will only be eligible for a 1 year rabies vaccine, if you have proof, your pet can get a 3 year rabies vaccine.

      Our vet is LeeAnn Berglund-Fosdick, DVM, PhD. She is also the vet for Livingston County. She has been at our clinics since day one, and is a wonderful vet!

      DATES AND LOCATIONS:

      Clio Tractor Supply Co. (TSC)
      4058 W. Vienna Rd, (E off 75), Clio, MI 48420
      Saturday, February 2nd, 10 am - 6 pm.

      Fenton Tractor Supply Co. (TSC)

      3265 Owen Rd, (E off 23), Fenton, MI 48430
      Saturday, February 9th, 10 am - 6 pm.
      Sunday, February 10th, 1 pm - 5 pm

      Magoo's Outlet

      3314 S. Linden Rd, (just N of Miller), Flint, MI 48507
      Saturday, February 16th, 10 am - 6 pm

      Owosso Tractor Supply Co. (TSC)

      1427 E. M21, (behind the Ponderosa), Owosso, MI 48867
      Saturday, February 23rd, 10 am - 6 pm

      Magoo's Outlet
      4120 West Pierson Road, (E of 75), Flint Township, MI 48504
      Saturday, March 2nd, 10 am - 6 pm

      Magoo's Outlet
      1234 N Center Rd, Burton, MI 48509.
      Saturday, March 9th, 10 am - 6 pm.

      Genesee County Dog Licenses are no longer all due at the end of February. The law has been changed! Your dog license is now due by the date of your rabies vaccinations. You have the month before the rabies vaccination, the month of the vaccination or the month after the vaccination, to get a dog license, and have it be current.

      We may add more dates and locations as we go, please keep updated by visiting our website at: http://www.wildoat.net
      Or visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/wildoatrescue?ref=hl