Fwd: $60,000 of $100,000 Raised to Secure Denkai Animal Sanctuary's 640 Acre Grover, CO Facility

  • Linda Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Floss Blackburn <info@...>
      Date: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:49 PM
      Subject: $60,000 of $100,000 Raised to Secure Denkai Animal Sanctuary's 640 Acre Grover, CO Facility
      To: parhiscan@...

      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

      Share This:
      For Immediate Release
      Forward and Distribute Widely
      Denkai Animal Sanctuary
      36710 WCR 126
      Grover, CO 80729
      Contact: Floss Blackburn (970) 217-1457

      Grover, CO -
      $60,000 of $100,000 Raised to Secure Denkai Animal Sanctuary's 640 Acre Grover, Colorado Facility

      With a deadline of May 1, 2013 looming in the near future, Denkai Animal Sanctuary has no time to waste in raising a minimum $100,000 needed toward a $380,000 balloon payment that will save the non profit’s 640 acre home for abandoned, abused and neglected animals.

      Nearly five years ago, in 2008, Denkai was able to raise a $40,000 down payment to secure this property and the seller carried the rest of the note with a five year balloon. This note is due May 1, 2013. A total of $380,000 is needed in order to accomplish this. Denkai MUST raise a minimum of $100,000 in order to permanently secure a home for the animals. The remaining $280,000 is being looked at as an investment opportunity by a local foundation as well as the Farm Service Agency. With either option, Denkai still must raise $100,000.

      Most recently, contributions from Denkai's individual supporters have raised a total of $15,000.  Corporate Contributions from Bear Tracker Energy, LLC and Geokinetics have raised a total of $35,000 and most recently, the ASPCA has committed $10,000 toward this capital need totaling $60,000.

      Denkai has passed the halfway point with our funding needs for this campaign. In order to secure a future for the animals and communities we serve by May 1, 2013, we need your help to bring it on home and raise the remaining $40,000 needed.

      The Greeley Tribune just wrote and published an incredible article pertaining to Denkai Animal Sanctuary and this need, please view it here: http://www.greeleytribune.com/news/4113781-113/denkai-blackburn-clinic-grover

      To Help:

      Visit Denkai’s website at: http://www.denkaisanctuary.org/Capital_Campaign.html for complete information regarding the campaign and to view our sponsors.

      To make a tax-deductible Contribution to Denkai: www.denkaisanctuary.org and click any donate button, please make sure to note Capital Campaign
      or mail to: Denkai Animal Sanctuary 36710 WCR 126 Grover, CO 80729.

      Individuals can also attend Denkai's Wags to Wishes Black and White Gala on March 16, 2013.  Proceeds from this event will go toward securing our home for the animals. MORE INFO

      Founded in 2004, Denkai Animal Sanctuary is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization with two locations in Weld County, CO. Denkai is the largest and only organization of its kind in Colorado and surrounding states serving large and small domestic animals in need.

                                                    ###

      36710 WCR 126 | Grover, CO 80631 US

      This email was sent to parhiscan@.... To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
      address book or safe list.

      manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove™

      Network for Good
      EmailNow powered by Emma