ISO of three horse blankets have one could trade

  • Lisa S
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
      Hi everyone I am in need of three winter weather blankets sizes 68 & 2 -70. I also have a nice size 72 I would give in trade. Thank you the boys would appreciate it.
    • texacaliz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
        Thank you. That was very interesting.

        -J.

        www.0-0-0-0-0.com      -         hands-free 3-D web experience

        Hi everyone I am in need of three winter weather blankets sizes 68 & 2 -70. I also have a nice size 72 I would give in trade. Thank you the boys would appreciate it.

      • lm4animals
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013

          To the moderator,

          Can replies such as the one below "...very interesting..." be screened out?   They've appeared several times in response to recent posts, but don't appear to be offers of help.

          Thank you.