need help..niagara falls, ny

  • Mary Nichols
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      needing help in making some cat shelters for the stray cats, I have made one already but need 3 more.. if anyone can help please let me know the materials needed are............ also in need of food for them...

      large totes, plastic sheeting, styrofoam, duct tape,hay for the bedding

      I need these asap.. please e-mail me if you can help in anyway.. thank you