Living in chaos..please help me!!

  • Rose Mccool
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      I have five cats. and when i brought my cat zola home on december 27th of 2012 my two cats have been absoulutly terrified of her. zola chases them because they run away from her growling and hissing. im scared my other two are going to hurt them selves doing this. zola just watches them all the time everywhere they go. i need help i dont know how to stop this chaos. She just wont leave them alone.. the one cat sweetie hardly ever leaves the cubbard now...pleasseee if you have any advice anything will help!!