Which clinics in SE Wisconsin are participating in Spay-USA Day events?

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      I know of 2 male kittens who are now 10 months old who still need to
      be neutered and vaccinated. Their owner is disabled, and lives on a
      very tiny disability check. Their human definatly wants to have these
      two brothers (actual littermates) neutered.
      The month of Feburary is known as Spay-USA month. It is typically held
      on the 3rd Tuesday of Feburary, but some clinics and shelters
      through-out the entire USA hold their spay/neuter discount event for
      that entire 3rd week of Feburary, where others will have spay/neuter
      discounts for the entire month of Feburary.
      Does anyone have any idea where in Milwaukee,Wisconsin that these 2
      kitten-cats can get their neuter surgery & vaccinations done for a
      very low price?
      If yes, please get back to me ASAP and let me know.
      Thanks much,
      Kitty in Wisconsin