Simba needs help with his vet bills. He is sick with ITP.

  • whitemountaincaps
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hi, my name is Simba. I am 4 years old and an American Eskimo. I live in Palm Harbor, FL with my mom. She had me for 2 years now. I am sick with ITP/ or Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia, long for NO blood platelets. I was bleeding from the gums, eyes red, purple tongue, also peeing blood. The Vet Hospital was very good to me. I am home now because my platelets are between 20,000-40,000. I am so happy to home with my family. I still can not play and run free in my own back yard yet because the doctors needs to make sure I will be alright.

      Can you help me and my family? We do not have the funds to pay my up coming vet bills. It will be an on going after care for me. I will need medicine (3) different kinds, blood tests and visits for several months or more with my vet Dr Oswald at the Tampa Bay Veterinary Hospital, on 1501A Belcher Road S. Suite 1A, Largo, FL 33771. If you like to call them at 727-535-3500 to ask about me.

      I hope you can help me get well. If you donate please let my mom know.

      Many tail wags
      Simba

      Please send checks or credit card donations to Tampa Bay Veterinary Hospital 1501A Belcher Road South Suite 1A, Largo, FL 33771. and mark it for "Simba Van Zyl Fund" I also have a Penpal account if you would like to use it. Any amount does help.
    • texacaliz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
        Thank you. That was very informative.

        -J.