volunteer for website

  • therapuppy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Our website was intended to be a resource for animal caretakers.
      I am good at the research but I have little talent in website
      management. I feel like I have not been effective in helping
      pet caretakers to the extent I would like. So if anyone is
      interested in social outreach and making a website interesting as
      well as helpful to pet owners - I would like to hear from you.

      I am in New Hampshire. I could work with a volunteer that was
      in another area via Skype work sessions.

      Kate