help with food need no donations coming in

  • pattie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Iknow i have posted for help before but now we are in a urgent situation and need help now.Faulkner county spca in central arkansas is in urgent need of food .We dont have enough to last the week and no donations coming in.Ihave contacted every merchant in central arkansas with no results.Ihave called food companies all over the united states still no luck.We have no donations coming in and dont qualify for any of the feed a shlter projects because we are a rescue not a shelter.We have been trying to get dogs moved into other rescues with very little luck .If anyone can help donations can be sent to fcspca 4 gail lane conway ar 72034 or paypal onedog2many@... .The food we have been feeding has gone up 7 dollars a bag .
      thanks
      pattie
      fcspca