Help needed

  • kristipatzman
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2013
      I posted about my dog having major neurosurgery and a chipin account and how some were not comfortable with donating that route, I just wanted to let people know that I have the information if someone wants to help with the bill at MedVets.  I have the information if anyone wants to donate towards Jewel's bill.  I have a huge chunk of it on my CareCredit card (no clue how I will make it monthy but I will find a way) and MedVets took $1002.03 for me to pay over a year since it maxed my CareCredit card.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to figure this all out on money, I get less than $750 with SSDI, and I could not lose her.  I have the information if anyone wants to help, I just would like to not post it online because of so many people so please email me KristiMarie2007@....  I will send you the information.  Thank you so much! Anything will help especially since she has hydrotherapy once a week ($40) that I have to pay cash for but I can do the PT at home with her.
    • Lillian Escamillo
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 14, 2014
        I have 2 very sick cats 1 a kitten the other 11 years old. I recently had my debit compromised and they took every penny I had. I am on disability and don't get paid till November. The kitten has an upper respiratory infection and my 11 year old Kula his chewing and pulling her hair out. My vet won't see me unless I can make a payment. I am also in need of kitten chow and clumping cat litter. My vet is Belvidere Family pet in Belvidere can be reached at (81)544-9930. Please call me at 224-634-0039., If anyone can help me with a $39.00 payment. I can take both Kula and Zoey for treatment. One of my them has bloody stool with mucus. Please can someone help me. Thank you. Whoever stole my identity took every penny I had.
        Lillian Escamillo