saveapetslife in Deerfield New Hampshire wishing for cat wormers/flea

  • therapuppy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      I am working with feral cats and abandoned cats.
      We are always needing cat wormers, flea prevention and treatment and of course cat food. Foster homes and adoptions are easier to get if the cat is free of parasites and well groomed. I am a cert pet groomer that
      donates my services to homeless pets.

      I am in Deerfield which is south east of the NH capital of Concord.

      Kate Alexander/Saveapetslife 2 North Road Suite8 Deerfield,NH 03037
      Thank you