Denkai-Capital Campaign Update-Read Our Heartwarming Story

  • Linda Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      If you are questioning like me there are links to newspaper articles on this sanctuary. It sure tells you a lot of love for the animals

      --
      Linda Swanson
      parhiscan@...

      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

      Share This:

      Above Photo Courtesy ROBERT R. DENTON/For The Tribune

      Friends,

      Denkai has just one more hurdle to surpass that will allow us to become completely self-sustainable.  If you can just pitch in a mere $75 each, we will more than meet our goal.

      Every day, through Denkai, I fight for the lives of dogs, cats, horses and farm animals that have suffered unspeakable abuse and who come to Denkai for recovery and safety. This takes place on Denkai's 640 acre facility near Grover, CO. Nearly five years ago, In 2008, I was able to raise a $40,000 down payment to secure this property and the seller carried the rest of the note for us with a five year balloon. This note is due May 1, 2013. A total of $380,000 is needed in order to accomplish this. I MUST raise a minimum of $100,000 in order to permanently secure a home for the animals. The remaining $280,000 is being looked at as an investment opportunity by a local foundation as well as the Farm Service Agency. With either option, I still must raise $100,000 to completely secure a safe haven for animals in need. Currently, I have raised a total of $10,900 toward this need with another $20,000 pledged.

      Would you be willing to consider a contribution of just $75.00 toward securing this need? If everybody gives, we will be able to raise enough to pay off the note completely above and beyond the $100,000 minimum needed. All funding raised toward this need is placed in a separate bank account specific to the campaign.

      The Greeley Tribune just wrote and published an incredible article pertaining to Denkai and this need, please view it here: http://www.greeleytribune.com/news/4113781-113/denkai-blackburn-clinic-grover

      Visit our website at: http://www.denkaisanctuary.org/Capital_Campaign.html for complete information regarding the campaign.

      To make a tax-deductible Contribution to Denkai: www.denkaisanctuary.org and click any donate button, please make sure to note Capital Campaign
      or mail to: Denkai Animal Sanctuary 36710 WCR 126 Grover, CO 80729.

      Thank you for your friendship and your consideration. If you know of anybody that might help with this need, it would be amazing if you would consider passing this on to them.
      Denkai Animal Sanctuary is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization with two locations in Weld County, CO. Denkai is the largest and only organization of its kind in Colorado and surrounding states serving large and small domestic animals in need.

      My very best,
      Floss Blackburn
      Founder
      Denkai Animal Sanctuary

                          ###
      36710 WCR 126 | Grover, CO 80631 US

      This email was sent to parhiscan@.... To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your

      address book or safe list.

      manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove™

      Network for Good