in need of help with tumor surgerys

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      We have three girls with tumors. One girl tinker is very bad off and we really need help with funding there surgerys. We can hold off for a bit on kittys sugury cause her is still small and the Dakota can wait maybe a week or two at most but tinker can not wait much longer. They are all young n still have alot of love to give. If anyone can please help I would prefer all donations to go to chadwell animal hospital 4435128338. But we do have PayPal. Please help us save our girls, Each of the surgerys are 150$