still needing 2 cats spayed Wilmington NC area

  • adreella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      we rescued two cats that the neighbors abandoned laid off work, and we cant afford to get them spayed, we are afraid they will be coming in heat soon, can anyone please help us get them spayed, we have had them now for 3 months, and just cant afford the spay cost and their rabie shots, anyone willing to help us would be greatly apprecaited!! Thank you, we have asked rescue groups who keep saying they will get back to us but never do!