Fwd: Union citytnFw: Gibson County Shelter

  • Linda Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      This group does so much to help the TN dogs. They get some bad cases too from dogs hit by cars or torn up fighting. Any little bit will help

      --
      Linda Swanson
      parhiscan@...

      This poor little one is in trenton tn  Pound waiting to die. Please if you can sponsor let me know before    tomorrow  at 1  we will go and rescue this baby but we need funds forvetting and board  call sandra  at Diamonds in the Ruff Union city tn 731 446 4013