help with funding for two surgerys.

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2012
      We are a rescue and most funding comes out of pocket and right now we are not able to afford these surgerys. We have two female rats tinker and dekota that are very very much in need of tumor removal. If they do not get there surgerys soon we will have to help them pass away. They are still young and have alot of love to give. Tinker is worse then Dakota so we would have her surgery first. We perfer all donations for surgerys go to our vet chadwell animal hospital 4435128338. But we also have PayPal. We are in rosedale,MD. Please each surgery is 150$ and we really need your help we have a30$ donation from a very sweet person but we really need your help for the rest. Thank you. I can give all info needed.