Happy Holidays from HPR...

  • HPRESQ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      http://s.rs6.net/t?e=aao4pzndfl0&c=1&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=aao4pzndfl0&c=3&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=aao4pzndfl0&c=4&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=aao4pzndfl0&c=5&r=1http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Happy-Holidays-from-HPR---.html?soid=1102120688977&aid=aao4pzndfl0#fblike
      HURRICANE PETS RESCUE INC.
      (HPR)
      DECEMBER 2012 NEWSLETTER.

      HEART"HAPPY HOLIDAYS" HEART
      FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!
      HOHOHO

      'TIS THE SEASON!
      HPR NEWS
      In This Issue...

      HPR CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER
      PLEASE HELP US RAISE VERY MUCH NEED IT FUNDS..

      PETS ARE NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS, THEY ARE FOR LIFE...

      A VOLUNTEER GOT RUN OVER BY A KITTY CAT...
      Featured Pet.

      HOLIDAY TIPS FOR KEEPING PETS SAFE...

      HPR BLACK KITTIES WISH YOU...

      FOSTER HOMES NEEDED FOR CATS & DOGS ALL OVER THE NATION...

      URGENT - NJ TWO BROTHERS NEED FOREVER OR FOSTER HOME FOR X-MAS...

      HPR VOLUNTEER OF THE MONTH..

      HPR CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER.
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001VAUVkTh2LPpEZjfWII_XvnZl65LutCn3C4ioLD2OI5Hla4h-VkGkUzJagCVDFISBfRn3MQPXfwO82diRwgLUfksXFsFN1mP1aw7LOvkWI-3wFSsQC1e23ibgq4khmCEDGha6ug6V6ESC0H0A7haMFQ==
      Ok folks, as of right now we have funds for 2 months of operation, that is it!
      If we do not get funding soon....I am not even going to say it, let's just leave it at that and pray for funding to come in.
      All I am going to say is that we need help a lot of help money wise.
      There is more than 2000 people on our mailing list, if ea can male a donation of $ 5.00 monthly are just a one time donation, it will make a huge difference in the lives of these animals of the animals in our shelter.
      I know I sound like a broken record, but we all see shelters and rescue groups closing down every day because of funding, please do not let this happen to us and help these animals.
      Many people just like to help animals in their own home town.
      We understand that and respect that.
      Having said that, no many people realize that our rescue is National and that we help animals all over the nation.
      Having said that, does it really matter the location of the animals where they reside?
      The animals in our shelter have come us from all over the Nation and they are now safe and have a "home", so can we help them stay in their "home".
      Please, donate a gift or present to put on our Christmas tree, make a one time donation, become a monthly donor of any amount, whatever you do please DONATE a little or a lot, it all goes to one target THE ANIMALS and little or big donations all count.
      For those of you who have donated to our Christmas tree already THANK YOU from the bottom of my hearts.

      Celene.

      NOW PLEASE,
      CLICK ON THE CHRISTMAS TREE BELOW TO PUT A GIFT-ORNAMENT ON THE TREE OR A CANNDLE NEXT TO THE MENORAH SO THE HOMELESS PETS IN OUR RESCUE CEN KEEP THEIR "HOME".
      Your contribution is always
      TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

      You can type in the message with your donation.
      The message will be displayed when people will hoover over it with the mouse.

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001VAUVkTh2LPpEZjfWII_XvnZl65LutCn3C4ioLD2OI5Hla4h-VkGkUzJagCVDFISBfRn3MQPXfwO82diRwgLUfksXFsFN1mP1aw7LOvkWI-3wFSsQC1e23ibgq4khmCEDGha6ug6V6ESC0H0A7haMFQ==
      For one time donations
      please

      To become a monthly
      donor of ANY amount, go to:
      CLICK HERE
      Once you are on our home page please scroll down to our News section where you will see HPR Guardian Angel program.
      Select the amount you wish to donate monthly, hit submit and you are done.

      Checks can be sent to:
      Hurricane Pets Rescue Inc.
      2160 Bay Drive West Suite # 14
      Miami Beach, FL. 33141

      HPR WILL LIKE TO SEND A HEARTFELT
        THANK YOU
       TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE MADE A DONATION ALREADY AND THAT SUPPORT US ALL YEAR AROUND
      WE CANNOT   DO IT WITHOUT YOU.
      WE MAY SAVE ANIMALS,
       BUT YOU ARE THE REAL HEROES.

      THANK YOU ALL
      WE WISH YOU A VERY BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON!

      HPR HAPPY TAILS...
       happy tails

      ROSIE NOW PEEBLES
      RENCURREL...
       Rosie

      After two years @ HPR
      Rosie got a second chance in life and is now living the life of a princess with her forever Mommy Barbara, her 2 legged son and 2 - 4 legged brothers.

      We sure do miss this little one, we specially miss her giving us a hard time to come in from the outdoor enclosure, she will just have us chase her all over the place and then when she had enough of teasing us, she will just come right inside, like saying, you are all a bunch of fools...

      ****
      Here are a few words from Mom...

       Peebles is a little or big Princess. I take a lot of pictures to send you so I will do it from my phone to your emai when I get a chance. She loves to be on the bed and on the couch. I have a day bed/couch behind my desk in the room that I use as my office and she hangs there while I work and plays and sleeps and looks out the window and stares at the lizards that crawl on the outside of the screen on the window. . . HAHAHAHAHA. . . I hate lizards by the way. Keeps me company

      ***
      MUMU MITTASCH...
      mumu
       This stunning

      12 year old his Former "Family" moved and dumped him at a high kill shelter in NY.

      He was saved just in the nick of time!

      HPR learned about this boy and imediately pulled him from the shelter, there was one tiny problem there was no foster home for Mumu to go and no funding to board him either.

      The only foster available was miles away but there was no time to arrange transport either.

      Thanks to a bunch of people that worked together to save Mumu, a temp. foster home was found until he could be transported to our permanent foster.

      In the mean time we sent a plea for help out and offer to take Mumu started to poor in.

      Having said that, NO one person that want it to adopt or foster Mumu bothered to send us the screening application back.:(

      So Mumu kept waiting patiently for his angel to arrive.

      Well it did, Trudy Herenlip From All Sentinel beings Rescue, send us an e-mail saying that they have found a wondeful adopter for Mumu.

      We sent them the application and much to our surprise we got it back.

      IT WAS AN EXCELLENT HOME so Mumu went HOME.

      And this time for good, he now never ever has to worry about ever being dumped again.

      Indeed a happy ending.

      Word has it that Mumu now even has his own computer where he now can help others like him.LOL

      Yep, he is crossposting...

      Special thanks to Trudy, Polly and all of you who crossposted and worked so hard to save Mumu's life.

      But very special and heartfelt thanks to

      Robin, Mumu's Mom, for giving this senior declawed and recycle boy a second chance in life to LIVE and retire.

      This is indeed PRICELESS.

      ****

      We wish all the new families a lifetime full of love, happiness and love.

      Thank you for choosing to adopt a pet vs. buying one.

      You have saved a life and that is indeed priceless.

      Join Our Mailing List!

      JOIN
      HR'S YAHOO GROUP  TODAY!

       HEART
      JOIN OUR CAUSE

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001VAUVkTh2LPryeGh5LWB_fRlPOvtuczC1h91IjjcNMDu2hpIepZ1uTI_RIObrr-rB1zARDUO4dT1NxLjsV4CkX4m9FoNiSKnucNv3aQwmeElSR1tKIDkaOrWnn7qmQAOpGPZpwPO-sVilArMTODXZmw==

      LIKE US ON

      HEART

      JOIN US ON TWITTER

       http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001VAUVkTh2LPqOuKKN7VC7gu1ju6Kt-9EodCYqDi2swFg4VYUopB3IWBCNRJODBbkkMiPLalhtxppwl55Jtm7ZC-1cg2ZGCnohBRZOub1j4BA=

      HEART

      HPR SPONSORS

      pALM xMAS

      BRETT CARLSON
      MARINE
      SURVEYORS &
      ADJUSTERS

      HEART

      TEL.#:
       (305)891-0445

      HEART

      BAIT MASTERS
       OF SOUTH
      FLORIDA

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001VAUVkTh2LPquJ86hzr-3aT88SndNXjw9AXE58ZxNIrlSq4LgZWvJT9I_8RB_-Xp84cQ4j5-VpcWZ-YfCp6S5ikUschgeaELmYN0AuFQes9lMZok_erkeo9ywdM0de4XGvUFZJReyFYA=

      HEART

      A COUNTRY CAT HOUSE
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001VAUVkTh2LPrOmyyw2c7sJIC1Logigblj0gVSV6pAL7RKzzvRT1f57SkMBiuOD9CJkUNDhIQ_Wp4DJC7HgqvMO0wQsdiuotaQ5NAMGmcZKTqU0iOGZ_e1DA==

       Pets are not just for Christmas, they are for life!!!3catsbehind

       If you are considering ADOPTING or
      purchasing Laba pet as a gift,
        please think about the following
        before making a decision :

      paw purple Please be sure that the person really wants a pet.

      paw greenIf the pet is for a child, keep in mind that many children (specially toddlers) don't fully understand
      what having a pet entails.

      Paw blueBe sure that the person you are giving the pet to is willing
      and able to care for a pet.
      Specially in such difficult times with our economy being so bad.
      Pets are expensive!
      Training, veterinary care, grooming, food, litter,
       spay/neutering and not to mention any unexpected medical
      that may arise.
      "IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE VET, YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE PET!

      Christmas will pass on but the work and responsibility
      of caring for an animal remains for the life of that animal.

      paw greenMany pets given at Christmas time or any other Holiday for
       that matter
        end up in shelters and many puppies and kittens
       end up injured because of inappropriate handling by toddlers.
      The reasons are endless:
       The cute puppy with the red bow around his neck chewed up the
      furniture , urinated all over the place or just grew too big.
      Or the cute kitten scratched the toddler because it was handled
        the wrong way, so out the door it went.
      Many pets given to children go out the door and into a shelters
       right after
       the Holiday novelty is over.
      Many animals are turn into shelters also just because
       new pet owners do not  realize the time and work
       involved to care for for a pet.

      Please pets have no voice they are in your hands,
      treat them well, with respect and make them part of the family.
      If you are in doubt about making a pet part of your family do not get a pet.

      Paw blueAll pets require an extraordinary amount of time,
       money and effort so be wary.
      Every pet needs a committed owner who accepts
      the social responsibilities of pet ownership.
      Dogs, in particular, require great consideration!
      HPR cannot stress enough the importance of putting
       time into dogs to train,
      socialize, and ensure they receive adequate exercise,etc.

      If you do decide to give a pet as a Christmas gift after
       reading all of the above, below are some
      suggestions.

      paw purpleLet the recipient choose the pet and you pay the adoption fee,
       making that your gift.
      paw greenOlder pets are best for senior's as they are already settle.

      paw greenCats are best for people that work too much.

      Paw blueA Gold Fish makes a much better pet present for toddlers, if you have limited time, after all when you add a pet to your family
       is like having another toddler,specially if the pet is a puppy.

      paw purpleSave a life and ADOPT a pet from a shelter.
        If you decide to buy a pet, please make sure that you do so
      from a reputable breder.
      Paw blueBefore adopting a pet, do some research to ensure you choose an animal who will fit the lifestyle and living arrangements of the recipient.

      paw greenIf all possible choose an animal that is already spay or neutered so the recipient will not have to bear with the expense.
      Spay/Neuter,
       pets live longer, are far less likely to roam, run away, scratch, bite, mark territory or to develop mammal or testicular cancer.
      Paw blue If the pet is not spay or neuter at the time of ADOPTION  or purchase,
       you may want to purchase a gift certificate from a vet to
      give to the recipient along with the

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • baby000000001
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2013
        http://s.rs6.net/t?e=6VnsPemIrQE&c=1&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=6VnsPemIrQE&c=3&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=6VnsPemIrQE&c=4&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=6VnsPemIrQE&c=5&r=1http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Happy-Holidays-from-HPR---.html?soid=1102120688977&aid=6VnsPemIrQE#fblike
        HURRICANE PETS RESCUE INC.
        (HPR)
        DECEMBER 2013 NEWSLETTER.
        http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3ZcNFGcAvezIr7EyIpbRRj3XS-qBML4lJe9KlpiUhlGpQpefsI2NBBi9OYxA3bL2MQT5KsLEh4AwubKRHVit5UQxkPAjifoW01WNSznpBAa1sSh8-MrrDTsd5l2xqaEYrGGaVfFY0BF9-StXCGmnJoI=&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==
        Dear members, friends and friends in rescue:

        The Holidays is a time where no hope is high enough, where wishes do come true and where miracles do happen, but we have seen these miracles happen all year around, haven't we...
        There is no better present than what is sincerely given from the heart and no marketing gimmicks will ever change that.
        From our hearts we want to say THANK YOU and want to wish to you that peace is found for all your troubles, that whatever hopes you have, don't ever loose that hope and if you are praying for a miracle, that it soon may come through.
        And remember everything is possible if you just believe and have faith.

        Happy Holidays to all, much peace, love and cheer to you all, you so deserve it...XOXO

        From all of us at HPR, critters included and all.:)

        Celene Albano, CEO

        HPR KITTIES WISHLIST
        click picture below to open the wishlist.
        Holding the Santa Paws letter is Elf Napoleon located in FL.

          http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3UVm3UADI49CjuvTuHpZNCTkrlMtPOIEpxwf7XQozZ0bgUPgrFMh9sQX1mNhRZGJjV_uF4GlXJLMvPmhz585OiakzxmC8a-4APNT_dOFe8N3UFkM01Dh4nUEtBOdyPn4LXnt8zenQIzZ5LSJbTpkiHaEKbYBMnw_oa1Q0lnv7isOkCQFibCccNAscwMzlZKp62iDVAfX1K1pXnO5971IkgeRhq1eeS8bbDFUV-99HoJE6LVlzxyaoDiJZ-tNUNSqIXyQQWbJXERTxDBv_125iAQXA-zQrCWcEcOYKoTByXD3&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==

        'TIS THE SEASON!
        HPR NEWS
        In This Issue...

        We are
        celebrating life.

        HPR CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER
        PLEASE HELP US
        RAISE
        VERY MUCH
        NEEDED FUNDS..

        PETS ARE NOT
        JUST FOR
        CHRISTMAS,
        THEY ARE FOR LIFE...

        A VOLUNTEER
        GOT RUN OVER BY
        A KITTY CAT...
        Featured Pet.

        HOLIDAY TIPS
        FOR KEEPING
        PETS SAFE...

        HPR BLACK KITTIES
        WISH YOU...

        FOSTER HOMES NEEDED
        FOR CATS & DOOGS

        HPR HAPPY TAILS...

        HARD WORKING
        ELF'S
        LOOKING FOR
        FOREVER HOMES.

        WANT TO HELP
        HPR WITH NO MONEY!

        WE ARE CELEBRATING LIFE....

        Remember Sam, in NYC
        Still growing strong at almost 17 pounds and he is now
        FELV NEGATIVE....
        Heartfelt THANK YOU to Lisa R.
        for taking such good care of Sam while is with her in foster care.
        Lisa, Sam is so lucky to have you and so do we.
        God Bless you.

        Gabriela in Fla.
        the kitty with the Chylothorax.

         Thanks to Steve her medical sponsor a year later that she was diagnosed with this terrible disease and the CT Scan reveling that she only has one lung.
        This baby is doing fantastic, leading almost a normal life.
        Playing, purring and just being an awesome kitty.
        She takes 2 shots a day and a cocktail of supplements and that is it.

        Blackie in Fla.

        Remember Blackie he was diagnosed with Lymphoma in October last year.
        A year later all is pointing in the right direction for him.
        A year late he is gaining weight, playing talking and eating like a champ.
        With the new chemotherapy drug he is now receiving, he started to show all the signs of his cancer going into remission.

        ***

        How  awesome are these news are, ha.
        We will like to say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts to a friend and amazing rescuer Steve R. for sponsoring the medical for these kitties.
        If it weren't for Steve we not be able to provide the medical care these fur babies need.
        STEVE YOU ARE AWESOME WE LOVE YOU AND THE KITTIES LOVE YOU TOO...

         P.S.

        All of the above kitties are still up for adoption we will love nothing more than to see them find their forever home.
        If you are interested in adopting them please contact:
        Department for a screening application their adoption fee is
        $ 25.00

        Join Our Mailing List!

        JOIN
        HR'S YAHOO GROUP  TODAY!

         HEART
        JOIN OUR CAUSE

        http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3Q0SsXuLIt9rCHB-LazQWfirtBh3hTQ6yeY_t8sJEyQuVf_VuG4muVO_MhTqGXlks1Fyym4esFiCh_Agc8a6IjurlrKwIsdUGuM6Q6yONCa1FgW9QOVZHqQ-sCf-2v0cnF1RYuF_DYEWI59FR_eoNyIq8umhFu5NlQ==&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==

        LIKE US ON

        HEART

        JOIN US ON TWITTER

         http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3Q0SsXuLIt9rUefqceovSA43saJGD6Buw_j-s55PU1cncb15VVq2DzuMxcPnLPg_iKMdm9gRlHMrSjrmnnknBDeWKSwVsVTCVYpMSJTbxkrJaJgU-WnLvGk=&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==

        HEART

        HPR SPONSORS

        Please note that our sponsors only send us a little funding when people use their services only.

        pALM xMAS

        BRETT CARLSON
        MARINE
        SURVEYORS &
        ADJUSTERS

        HEART

        TEL.#:
         (305)891-0445

        HEART

        BAIT MASTERS
         OF SOUTH
        FLORIDA

        http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3YMvf8rDGrUNgZ2YuKwc_Z38g1KXAqx0cI-8b5fCHinw5khkURD_PizDcgvPloyU5dmZneyt_MamERNVro3rnp6zHKHaWxrx67AgnWCoGRt8tRcZ59FAg6CCD6_fWBefUTA0dsX1fJt2XFp9dplHM0k=&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==

        HEART

        A COUNTRY CAT HOUSE
        http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3SRBsr7X_8RD4d5-HIGMiUZh7as0Hor1T2IKH1Uh6pnvXFQ9xe1Bns65OZtI1HnddoWjxfRHyHMNmYhHxtXJsfK6o8ILXycCCkbXY_P-9AORKE-svsuIz6yxoiCGuUQROQ==&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==
        pALM xMAS

        HPR IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS.

        http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3UVm3UADI49CzGjtKBWzWdnpv4-4e8ZiSczttfg8vZX-6GK4s98NB2MZmZJJ2BuSkKZ5JcaI6RMi_QY0Iz3cUatA9nJLTsiT4tkE3GyO6-BrJdpeO-hkO0DXSrC5uG1_-Ig_59-r6N86xnNbd9V3LTI=&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==
        Buddy, Fla.

        FACEBOOK PAGE MANAGER.

        TWITTER  PAGE
        MANAGER.

        WEBSITE
        MANAGER.

        TAKE TO AND
        PICK UP FROM
        VET
        VOLUNTEERS.
        This is specially for our special needs kitties that require going once a month to our internal medicine vet in Fort Lauderdale.

        ERRANDS RUNNERS.

        TELEMARKETING.

        EVENT COORDINATOR.

         CONTACT US IF YOU CAN HELP IN ANY WAY.
        THANK YOU.

        HPR CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER.

        http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3bbQLv4XpXKTrMON3PsqjkKcnr6gDaibpkW13lF_NN3ZVTvN07IS6-CtDrwCJAPdrTKoUKtBRRvUAtZCOOviXnHhbb5l-j2P76XTgC0rvTAakMOvV42V-nv_7oZ9_JC-ES6yFFBWq_xUkzcH2rgcCQYIxcmyY6biig==&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==
        (elf above)

        Well once again our Christmas tree is up and is bear.
        Many of you have been with us pretty much since our inception, many of you are just now getting to know us and learning about the work we do.
        Regardless whether we just "met" or we known each other for years, you all know by now that we are a small organization but we are mighty!
        We work with God and the support of all of you all year around so
        not in a million we can do such good work alone.
        Regardless of where you live your moral support and willingness to help is always there and that alone is priceless.
        Regardless of how wealthy or un-wealthy you are, you come through for the animals when needed every time, that to our hearts and to one and each animal we save, is always priceless.
        We have touched rock bottom many times before due to funding and because of you we floated right back up, that is indeed super-priceless.
        I always get e-mails from people saying: I wish I could do more...
        Whatever you do every time there is a need, you have no idea how much you do and how much it helps, so you are doing more, you are doing a lot, a lot, please know that.
        Little contributions, big contributions they all make a huge difference in the lives of the animals we care for at our shelter as well as the new lives we save from kill shelters all over the nation.
        We celebrate LIFE, almost everyday because of your caring and generosity, that my friends is indeed priceless.
        Running a no kill shelter is not easy task.
        A good friend always says to me: Why didn't you became rich first and then opened up a shelter.
        And I say, I wish I would have had the time to plan this...
        It all started when we did a huge rescue in 2007 where 200 + cats from a trailer park in Miami closed down, where humans and animals were evicted.
        We did the rescue single handed, many animals found forever homes, many went to other rescue partners, but many weren't so lucky and are still with us today.
        Then Katrina hit, and same scenario.
        So that is when HPR went from being a strictly foster home only rescue group, to a shelter-sanctuary.
        All obstacles and all the frustrations, ups and downs with our financial situation, short staff, lack of sleep, sadness, laughter, I will not change what I do for a minute.
        As you all know many of the animal we rescue are for the most part are animals that are considered un-adoptable,
        Beause of b
        eing special needs, having behavior problems, or just because of their color.
        Due to the above these animals are with us for a long time before a forever home comes along, if that  comes along at all!
        So once they come in, we are prepare to offer sanctuary for to them for life.
        y job is not too often very rewarding, but when that animal is saved or that animal finds a home, the feeling inside is like nothing I never experienced, is true happiness and true tears of joy, that this make sense to any of you?
        It is hard, financially there is never enough money.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)