Anyone in Maine? Financial Info needed for my old dogs....

  • SS2Beagles
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      Hi there!
      I am fostering a puppy and I have 2 elderly dogs of my own.
      I am looking for financial assistance with vets or online sites that actually help. Lots of online places want a diagnosis before they will help and my older dogs need checks for heart probs and potential megaesophagus and I can't afford the tests to be diagnosed! No one around here will do payment plans and I don't qualify for care credit.
      I NEED HELP!!!!