also in need of funds for my old chihuahua heart meds this month-North Carolina

  • adreella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      If anyone can donate funds to help with my chihuahua monthly meds he needs they could call my vets and use credit or debit card to credit my account for him, he needs monthly heart meds, lasix, regular regiment of orbaz anitbiotics and predisone, each month it normally costs me about $65 to get all of it, he is 17 years old and my baby, any donations would be greatly appreciated as I've been skipping days just trying to hang on, if willing to help, email me for vets name and phone number God Bless I'm on fixed income and its extra hard on me in the winter months to afford his needed medications, WILMINGTON NORTH CAROLINA