NEEDED: Funds to get a Dog into the Vet

  • acdlsz2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      I took in a dog about 3 days ago because he wasn't being taken care of. He has not been to a vet or has he had shots. I am asking for help to get him into the vet to get a check up to make sure that he has a clean bill of health, and to help with the cost of vaccinations. I will also be getting him neutered as soon as I can get the money to do so.

      Located in Lycoming County Pa

      I appreciate all of your help