South Carolina 501c3 seeking donations for three rescued puppies

  • AH
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Good evening,

      We are a newer, smaller 501c3 animal rescue organization in SC. We have a small foster program and other funding programs for spay/neuter, heartworm treatment and kidney disease treatment. Our donations have slowed over the year and we could really use a year end boost, especially for our most recent foster pups.

      We rescued them from a kill shelter in WV. We lost two of their siblings before we could pull them and these three sweet pups have battled numerous health issues including pneumonia for the girl, upper respiratory issues for all and severe intestinal parasites. These cuties have had to have several vet visits and once they are well will need more vaccinations and to be spayed/neutered.

      We have set up a ChipIn for them at: http://aprilhurley.chipin.com/three-puppies

      We also have numerous ongoing fundraisers at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.457988250905436.93510.192634647440799&type=1 and http://www.angelshopeinc.org/more-ways-to-give/

      You can learn more about our pups at http://www.angelshopeinc.org/three-adorable-pups-from-wv/.

      Any and all support is greatly appreciated!

      Thank you,

      April Hurley

      Angel's Hope