need funds to spay 2 rescued cats female Rocky Point NC area

  • adreella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      we recued two kittens, appx 5-6 months ld, both female, need funds to get them spayed before they get pregnant, will keep them and give them good home, they are so sweet and lovable, but dont have money in budget for spaying them both, would like to take them both to the Castle Hayne NC spay and nueter clinic in Castle Hayne Nc, , anyone willing to donate to them on their behalf? If so, email me thanks and God bless, you can make donations straight to the spay and nueter clinic,