Georgia - Near Newnan- IN NEED of Food For Animals...Please !!!

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

      I rescued 12 cats :xand 5 dogs :xfrom the neighborhood..No one was feeding them:(..Some were found in poor conditions....It was either I take them in or they go to the shelter to be EUTHANIZED...because all other rescues are full....I am asking for donations....so that I can buy some supplies that are needed such as dog & cat food & cat litter..and flea control.I live near a Petsmart if anyone would like to donate a petsmart card..Thank you for reading my post..

      http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/helpingmehelpthem/lilandtacoffff-1.jpg?t=1353004621