Re: File - Animal Wish List Posting System ... please read

  • Stephen Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hi Barb,

      About a month ago I changed my group settings to web only, as I am trying to limit the number of emails I receive. To date this change has not taken affect. Please adjust my membership to web only or let me know who to contact to get it done.

      Thank you,
      Steve

      Sent from my iPad
    • williameisi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 1:11 PM
        We are in desperate need of help re-locating 23 dogs about 45 miles.
        Fuel money is foremost. Bill Eisiminger Kansas Animal Sanctuary 606
        S Washington Cassoday KS 66842 316 452 1033 Williameisi@...
        and on Facebook....we scrape by month to month out of my retirement
        check...moving is by court order...no choice...and no means to move....